May 20, 2011
Smoking Ban Exemption for Cigar Shops in Washington
As you know, Senate Bill 5542 passed the Senate. That's great but we now must have the State House vote Yes on it to send it to the Governor.
The bill is now in the House Ways & Means Committee. To make this bill reality—for you to be able to smoke in your favorite tobacconist's shop or again enjoy the pleasures and social atmosphere only a cigar bar can deliver—please send another message to your State House Representatives.
Tell them to VOTE YES on SB 5542!
Elapsed Time: Heavy Traffic
Twits du Jour (May 19)
- Checking out the @foursquare @waze integration #
- I'm at Cedar West (1910 W Casino Rd, Everett) 4sq.com/ldMlhd #
- I'm at Applebee's (806 SE Everett Mall Way, Everett) 4sq.com/lXT8EC #
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/1JJzmfkufPE?a Little Rolling Robot Transforms Into Helicopter #
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/pnVAE91E7kM?a Greatest Marriage Proposal EVER!!! #