Erik's Pulse: 2003-11-17
|Erik's Pulse: 2003-11-17 |
by Erik C. Thauvin
| ||Erik has his finger on the pulse of the Java community. This column is his take on what is hot, and what the community is buzzing about. |
- Diego wants a breakthrough for testing distributed systems.
- Gregg shares his approach to Menus in SWING. Danno concurs.
- Joe comments on the Future of J2EE.
- Steve explains why operators do not like J2ME for BREW.
- Jason compares Struts vs. WebWork. Don replies. Jason comments further.
- Joshua claims SWING has failed and wonders what can be done about it?
- Simon looks at using Custom Tags to aggregate RSS feeds into JSP-based web applications.
- Carlos provides 10 Criteria for Evaluating Open Source Libraries.
- J2EECertificate.com is a free online Java certification center.
|Erik is director of technology at Imacination Software, where he has spent the better part of last year developing the jTalk E-Business Platform. He has close to 20 years of professional experience in software development. |
Erik also maintains a popular Java blog and can be found lurking in #mobitopia.
This story was published in the November 17, 2003 issue of the Java Developer's Journal Newsletter. « Next Previous »