Egypt vs. Italy
June 18, 2009
I feel so much better now.
Heard another one on 'Les Grosses Têtes' today:
On the war front, at night, a shell lands near a soldier. Succumbing to panic, the soldier flees... He runs and runs. Suddenly, in total darkness, he bumps into another person who is proudly standing there, unfazed.
"Excuse me, Sergeant."
"I'm not a Sergeant, Soldier."
"I'm not a Lieutenant either, Soldier. I'm a General."
"Really? I'm already that far from the front?"
- @rcarmo It took several tries, but I was able to update all of my apps. #
- I guess I'm eligible for a $399/$499 upgrade pricing on the iPhone 3GS, or $599/$699 with no contract renewal. bit.ly/jTQBy #
- @RussB Funny you should say that, I just installed TweetDeck on my iPhone, makes even less sense. #
- Best iPhone 3.0 feature is searchlight, hands down. #
- Erik's Tumbles - Samurai Fail bit.ly/zNe0R #
- RT @rickross: Funny (and true!) @DZone "How users report bugs, and how programmers receive them [comic]" dzone.com/wVb #