June 28, 2010
[@411] « Next Day Previous Day »
Here are the steps I used to manually install FroYo (EPE54B to FRF85) on my AT&T bound Nexus One:
- Download the update from Google's server.
- Move the archive to the root of the SD card, rename it: update.zip
- Shutdown the phone by holding down the power button, and then selecting Power-off. Wait for the phone to shutdown.
- Hold the volume - button and press the power button together, wait for the white boot screen.
- Select Recovery using the volume up and down buttons and then press the power button.
- As soon as the Android robot holding a sign with an exclamation point is displayed, press volume +, volume - and the power buttons together.
- Select apply sdcard:update.zip with the trackball, and press the trackball.
- Select reboot system now when the update is done.
That's it. Pretty straight forward. [@625]
- I'm at DKJ Food Mart / 76 (510 W Casino Rd #D, Everett). 4sq.com/cE6XJU #
- I was going to fire up the barbecue for dinner but it started raining. (@ Red Robin Gourmet Burgers) 4sq.com/bpbiqX #
- Just picked up a Belkin Grip Vue case for the iPhone 4. (@ Best Buy) 4sq.com/7ZvsCC #
- My Top 2 Weekly #lastfm artists: Kevin Rudolf (4) and Ozzy Osbourne (2) bit.ly/9pCGI2 #
- RT @silentpenguin: RT @kevinrose: Ok, umm, huge rumor: Google to launch facebook competitor very soon "Google Me", very credible source #