June 16, 2009
So they can handle a bazillion vanity URLs in a split second, but can't deal with one person's primary language preference?
Maybe they should rename themselves Freedombook...
- There is nothing like being called at 10pm to tighten pipes under a neighbor's sink. A plumber I am not. #
- Mobile site testing w/ iPhone, HTC Touch Cruise, Nokia E71 & G1 (emu). Gotta love WiFi. SIM swapping would be a bitch. #
- Erik's Tumbles - PureSync: Synchronize folders and files, automatic backups, photo sync. bit.ly/18qmLW #
- RT @koehntopp: PureSync Makes File Backup and Synchronization Simple [Downloads] ff.im/-408JZ #
- Listening to "Les Grosses Têtes" which I haven't heard in close to 20 years... Still pretty darn funny. bit.ly/4ymB7f #
- Erik's Tumbles - Investment Win bit.ly/6B80R #
- @Moof Smells fishy to me. ;-) #
- RT @Moof: WTF? Sushi-scented cologne?! bit.ly/1puR1N #